April 2017 P. C. Minutes
CHIPPEWA TOWNSHIP PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
April 10, 2017 Minutes
Call to Order 7:00 pm
Present: Bill Miller, Monica Richer, Susan Gates (Chair), Pat Doyle, Bob Wetherbee.
Absent: Michelle Quakenbush, Rod Reid.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Motion to approve the minutes from the March meeting. Unanimous approval of the minutes from the March meeting, with the correction of February minutes, not March 13 minutes.
Audience Participation: None
Correspondence: ZA received a packet back from Cindy and will schedule a meeting with the subcommittee to work on the Master Plan and Zoning Ordinances.
Township Board directed ZA to work with Attorney Bloem to draft a letter notifying Black Creek that they are a Special Use and must submit a request approval for any future expansions.
Todd Trucks, Watson Rd, gave to ZA a site plan for a private road located at 1429 S Leaton. Lengthy discussion followed.
Motion to approve site plan made by Gates, second by Doyle, with the following stipulations:
- Any and all county road requirements are met.
- Acceptable private road maintenance is required, acceptable to the Township.
- Township reserves the right to complete its own inspections during and after construction. The developer is required to submit final "As-Built" drawings and material density reports.
- Private road must be named and registered with the county.
- Approval by Township Board of private road does not exempt or set aside approvals or permits by any other county, state, or federal agency.
Roll call vote: Wetherbee-yes, Doyle-yes, Gates-yes, Richer-yes, Miller-yes.
Motion to adjourn: 8:07 pm by Miller, second by Wetherbee.
Next scheduled meeting May 08, 2017 at 7:00 pm.