Friday, 07 June 2013 11:43

Zoning Ordinance Violation Complaint

To submit a zoning violation complaint, download the complaint form (a pdf file), downloadButton

complete it, and send to the township zoning administrator.

Zoning Administrator
Chippewa Township
11084 E Pickard Rd
Mt Pleasant MI  48858

Alternatively, the information requested on the complaint form may be EMAILED to the zoning administrator.

If you are experiencing any issues with the PDF, please notify Zoning Administrator Tim Beebe through our CONTACT FORM.

(Download the free Adobe Reader at This will open in a new window.)

Last modified on Monday, 10 September 2018 15:11